Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday ~ Panda!!!

Happy Birthday Panda!
Panda is my SIL (sister in law), she married my brother on the 4th of July, and had her whole named changed officially at that time. She grew up as Vicki, but she is now and always will be Panda to me!

She loves panda bears, so I connected with her the first time we met, and it has been one of my most favorite relationships ever!
.
We tease my brother that if he ever let her go, we would adopt her and kick him to the curb. So needless to say, she is stuck with us forever!
.
Panda is fun and laughs, and brightens every room she walks into.
She makes anything fun, even if it seems like it might start out to be work, it will end up being fun if she is with you.
.
Panda is kind an always thinks of everyone around her.
.
She giggles allot, and even writes "giggle" in her emails and notes.
.
I think every picture I have of her, she is giggling.
.
Panda is very very talented, she is crafty, and I am super jealous of her "craft area" my brother built for her. But she never ever makes me feel inferior, because she always includes me in everything! She is so accepting and never judges me.
.
She has a beautiful family and they include us in everything they do too... like cookie day and kite day just to name a very few! She loves family, and it's very important to her.
.
Panda loves to play games!
.
Her creativity flows over into her cooking ideas, and treats, and she is even really creative when we are trying to lose weight together and comes up with awesome motivating ideas to keep us going. She always hangs in there longer than me though.
.
She has an awesome garden, and I can't wait to go eat from it.
.
Panda has a knack for people, in every way... seeing the good in them, getting them to do things they are supposed to be doing -but don't want to do, making them feel better about themselves, and getting them to giggle with her.
.
She is so good for my brother, and he is so good for her!
.
Panda is a wonderful SIL, I love her, and am so thrilled to have another sister in my life, and that she shares her sister with me... you just can't have too many sisters.
.
Happy Birthday Panda!
I hope it is a wonderful happy day/weekend extravaganza!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AwwwWWwwWWww
This is one of the sweetest birthday gifts I can ever receive, you were so kind and didn't mention all my flaws *giggle*
Beth you are so awesome thank you so very much!!!!
(((((HUGGGGGGGGS)))))
Panda

Nene said...

I didn't think the true beauty of our Panda could be put into words but once again, Beth, you have done just that. I am richly blessed with awesome daughters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails