Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

A-Z

(I've been tagged)

A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Mom, Lynn, Brenda
C- Cake Or Pie: Pie
D- Day Of Choice: hmmm, they all have +'s and -'s (can't decide, probably Sunday)
E- Essential Item: cell phone (my link to "the teenager and ssmm"
F- Favorite Color: recently Orange
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Temple Marriage
H- Hometown: I consider Seattle my hometown... but born in Simpsonville, SC
I- Indulgences: Pedicure
J- January Or July: January, I'm a winter
K- Kids: 1 "the teenager" I currently complain and get sarcastic about him, but I don't even know what I would do without him.
L- Life is Incomplete without: My Boys, My dogs and the Gospel
M- Marriage Date: To the top of anywhere for the view
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes
Q- Quotes: I am not quoted often... he he he
R- Reason to Smile: "the teenager" and puppies
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag five friends: Lindsey, Aimee, Rachel, Kristen, Angela
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I have a pacemaker
V- Very Favorite Store: Ikea and REI
W- Worst Habit: putting my fingers in my mouth when I am nervous
X- X-ray or Ultra sound:Neither.... yikes!
Y- Favorite Food: Steak
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails