Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

I heart your blog...

The Rules:

1. The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!"

2. Then, they get to link back to me.

3. Nominate a few of their own winners!

Spread the love!
A Blog I Love...

My SIL Patsy at Six and Holding


I love to read your blog everyday!! I can't miss an episode! I can keep up with my nieces and nephews (and you and your hubby and Max too). And see through pictures and reading along about their experiences, how much they are growing. I have really gotten to know them even better through your blog... that has been priceless to me! I laugh, and I cry. It shortens the long miles between us! I realize how much I have in common with you at times. I admire all the things I want to be like you. I get creative ideas. I am never afraid to try out some of your wonderful recipes, because I know you would never steer me wrong, and you have tried them out on your kids already. You taught me how to blog, and are a great example to me. And lets just face it... it's always an adventure to re-live life through your eyes, you are a wonderful writer and find all the right words to make me feel like I have lived it right there by your side!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails