Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Your Opinion Counts...

Your opinion counts: (I've been tagged)
Here's a meme where your opinion gets to be heard!
Here are the rules:
Copy and paste the blank form into your blog twice, only fill in one.
Fill in the blanks with whatever you think is the appropriate answer, bold your answer if you wish. and they don't exactly have to make sense.
Add one more item to the meme.
Tag 4 people and comment on their blogs.

I think it should be mandatory for each household to have {family night}.
I think the President should name August 22nd {water play day}.
I think stop signs should be a different colour, I think they should be {I like red}.
I think that {TV} is wasting America's time, I think they should be spending more time {as families}.
I think that fashionable clothing is {fine in general, but gives me a headache}.
I think writing essays is {good for your mind, but never should be mandatory or part of your grade}.
I would never {intentionally hurt someone}
If I had power to {adopt all the puppies in the world } I would.
If I were alone on the planet for 3 hours I would {look inside rich houses, sing really loud outdoors, and go try all the flavors in the ice cream st0re}.
I will tag: rachel, lindsey, patsy, mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I think it should be mandatory for each household to have____.
I think the President should name August 22nd __________day.
I think stop signs should be a different colour, I think they should be_____.
I think that _____is/are wasting America's time, I think they should be _______.
I think that fashionable clothing is a_____
I think writing essays is_____
I would never_____
If I had power to _____ I would _______.
If I were alone on the planet for 3 hours I would ______.
(add your own here)
I will tag:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails