Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goldie locks...

We are having the most perfect "Goldie locks" weather here this week!
.
Not to hot, not to cold... but just right!! I am so excited about it!!!
.
Just in time...
.

My Mom and Sister are coming in from Seattle next week for our Annual 5k Women's Walk Celebration. I just can't wait for them to get here, except for the fact that my house and life is in a complete upheaval right now.... but I am working on it and making really good progress, but in a baby step kind of way. So I need until next week to feel a little more prepared for them to be with me!
.

I am so happy, I have always wanted a really cool annual "thing" to look forward to (you know other than Christmas and my birthday etc.)... this is my 3rd year so I feel like I can officially call it an "annual event" now!
.

So if the weather will just hang on, I can
.
dkeep my flowers in bloom until next week (so Mom can see how they turned out, since she helped me plant them last spring),
.
ekeep tomatoes coming on (so I can impress my mom and sis that I actually grew them myself and they can eat them with me),
.
-and we can have perfect weather to walk the 5k (really important for having optimum fun)!

1 comment:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love that kind of weather... that is what we're experiencing here right now and I am loving it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails