Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday ~ The Womens Celebration 5k walk...


We arrived at the 5k Event early, tired but ready to go....

There was music at the starting line and we danced and kept warm, getting all pumped up before we start...

I was so grateful sis had her camera... I sent mine with "the boys" camping, but they came back with not one picture...

She did a great job capturing the moment... finally we are off to walk...

There was entertainment along the way...


Still our camera woman... was doing her best...

Here, let me help..... if I lean down a little... there we go....

My nephew's girlfriend from Seattle met us there, her sis lives in Boise...

We made it to the end... a good time was had by all...

We stopped for breakfast/lunch on the way home... the best waiter ever, Thanks Chris!

Back home to rest... and a little competitive game play....

Sunday it was back to the airport... the best girls weekend ever!

We are on again next year for our annual girls weekend in Boise... the more the merrier, start training now!!

1 comment:

patsy said...

I am so impressed! WAY TO GO!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails