Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mystery Uncovered...

Thanks to my friend being so willing to let me talk to her about personal girly stuff today, I discovered what was keeping me up all night!
.
Apparently, when I tried to save a few bucks by buying the generic brand of menstrual cramp medication, I didn't realize how much caffeine was in it! I took two on Monday, and when it didn't help, I didn't take anymore (I hate taking medication)... YEP MONDAY!! And I am still wired for sound... does that give you a hint how much caffeine that might be? YIKES!!
.
I should have read the label, but there should also be a BIG HUGE WARNING on the bottle too!
.
I called my strong silent mysterious man at work to let him know, and needless to say, he is thrilled we got to the bottom of it... WHEW! His great advice for the day... "Don't take anymore of THAT STUFF!!!" (duh!)
.
Sorry, probably too much information... but at least I know "what the heck" now.
.
I hope I can sleep tonight! But just in case, I picked up a big pile of the humanitarian kits so I can draw faces on dolls all night and be more productive this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could sign you to sleep... it may have the reverse effect. Get some sleep soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails