Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Teenager at work...

The teenager had to go back to the golf course after dinner last night and work, so I offered to go with him, since my strong silent mysterious man is dog tired from working so much overtime.
There were tons of golf carts to wash and put away... I just knew I would be able get a good shot from afar with the camera, since we have a great zoom lens!

But he was onto me...

Every time I would pull the camera up over the dashboard, he would turn or block the shot...


I even tried to be sneaky and read while he was concentrating on working, and gently sneak the camera out of my lap.... he knew every time...


Then the game turned ugly when he turned the hose towards the car to block the shot, and the window was open!

Not Cool!!!!




He begged me not to take his picture while he was driving... but he agreed to let me get a shot of the tee he keeps in the back of his hat, it's kind of a cute trade mark! I have never seen Tiger Woods with one... of course Tiger has someone to walk around and carry his tees for him. And Tiger doesn't flinch to get his picture taken either... now it is my quest!!

He did say I could get a shot of him chipping a ball out of the sand trap, he would even practice this "look"... he thought that would be cool. But not cleaning golf carts.

I have a "funny" to tell on the teenager too... he has never been able to snap his fingers, ever. And the other day he had been working on it, and someone in church showed him a secret to doing it. So all day he was practicing, he wasn't able to make the snapping noise, but he was perfecting the motion. Last night when he got home, he had wore blisters on his fingers from trying to snap them.

I love that he is so diligent that way... I know one day he will be able to snap his fingers without getting blisters! And just maybe he will be able to afford to pay someone to carry around his golf tees so he doesn't have to wear them in his hat!

I love this kid!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, too. The golf tee in the hat reminds me of the tooth pick with Jim.

Anonymous said...

The Tiger Woods idea is good. I'm going to start saving Tiger pictures so 2J can perfect all of them.

Remind 2J that pictures are a way of telling his story so one day he can talked about how he worked his way to the top, starting with washing golf carts.

The missionaries are tooo cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails