Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Puppy Love...

I am not feeling like I have any good thoughts today... we have some issues with the teenager that is keeping me home from my nieces wedding in SLC, so I am not happy about that, and "Thumper" says if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
So while I sort things out, I will blog some pictures of my dogs.

Taylor is growing like a weed... I called her a puppy the other day, and a friend said she isn't a puppy, she is a dog. Sorry, she is not quite 6 months, she is still my puppy! Huge paws and all!

I still have a hard time seeing her when she lays on the black furniture, but the dirty paws always give her away.

I tend to grab the camera when they finally take a nap, it doesn't happen often, and they are most often running amuck, and racing through the house, or around the backyard.


It turned cold again here, so Rudy is in his kennel under blankets ALWAYS... he just comes out to eat and go outside briefly.. then runs back into his kennel. It's not that I don't love him too, he is just never around when the camera is out.



This is Morgans' favorite spot, wrapped around my Strong Silent Mysterious Man when he comes home from a long day at work.
This is part of one of the buildings at his new job. The place is huge, acres and acres.
But this is where he is spending most of his quality time these days. We are just so happy he is working and will take all the ot they need while we can get it.

I am sad, but yes, her pretty blue eyes turned brown.

Hey there is a cool song about my "Brown eyed girl" right?

I say this often, but it's so true at my house... "Let sleeping dogs lay"

3 comments:

patsy said...

i was in the shower when you called. so sorry you can't make it, but I completely understand.
We will miss you!
love to you all~ pj

PaD said...

I was looking forward to seeing you. The dog's look kind of sad when you're sad. Did Jim get his b.d. present from us? Bye for now.

M said...

Thats too bad you can;t go, but its neat to hear that your dogs make you happy. I wish I had a dog or 2 or 3 to make me happy

Related Posts with Thumbnails