Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2007

One more day in Seattle...

I have been soooo busy, up early, to bed late... no time to post on my blog, but I promise to catch up when I get home on Monday about....

Getting together with my Family
Christmas Party with Santa in Ravensdale
Nieces Bridal Shower
Mom's tree crisis
Hugs with Roxanne the spot dog who freaks out about cameras
Shopping with Sis
Pictures with my nephews new baby
Costco with Mom
Cookie Day


I am having such a nice visit. I don't know if I will get to do everything I wanted to while I am here. But my time is not over yet, so I am hopeful.

The boys seem to be doing good when I talk to them. The reports on puppy training have been up and down... one moment nothing is going right, and the next they are bragging up how good she is doing.

My Man seems to really be feeling all the early mornings drives to the high school for zero hour classes, and helping the kid cover the dog watching job, and meals and laundry, and dog duty, and up in the middle of the night with the puppy, and dishes... I should be well appreciated when I get home.

Here's to hoping.... "absense makes the heart grow fonder"!!!
I know he loves me, but it is always a good feeling to be appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails