Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The first bath...


Her first bath...

Besides picking a name, I am having such a hard time getting a good picture of this little girl. She is so black and never sits still long enough to even get her focused.

But she is settling in and feeling more comfortable with us.

Even learning to run and play with the other dogs in the yard.

It has been the most painstaking process I have ever been through picking a name for her. We had so many good ones to chose from, and added even more to the list before it was over...

Nauvoo
Blue
Reno
Bobbie
Maxine
Tahoe
Remmington
Lakota
Salem
Sable
Onyx
Shiloh
Sequoia
Jedda
Savannah
Lacy
Quinta
Sebus
Danielle - Danny
Talula (choctow for leaping water)
Jet
Obsidian
Java
Athena
Maui
Seymore (I actually like it by itself... not seymore butts though!)

We either couldn't all agree, or it didn't flow with Morgan and Rudy's names... or it just didn't fit her little girl personality.

I think we finally settled on...

TAYLOR

4 comments:

Hailey said...

HEY! WHAT HAPPENED TO SEYMORE BUTTS? haha. . . well, that was just for kicks and giggles. i think taylor is a relaly cute name. it fits. :D happy doggie days! enjoy it while it lasts. . .

Lindsey said...

Ohhh... she is so cute! I love puppies, even if they are hard work!

patsy said...

Taylor I like it! She is beautiful, such pretty eyes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Taylor is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen! I'm not a huge dog person but I LOVE this dog! How much fun! Love you Beth!
- megan

Related Posts with Thumbnails