Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2007

The new addition...


My Strong Silent Mysterious Man gave me my Christmas present early this year... she is the cutest sweetest thing. It was very sweet and I love my man to pieces, but I can't say this hasn't turned my world upside down!

We can't seem to come up with a name for her, but here are some we have tossed around...

Memphis
Cinder
Montana
Aspen
Sahara
Cannon
Gentry
Shadow
Matilda
Storm
Lilly

She is a black laborador retriever, and we hear has strong pointer in her blood lines, she is 6 weeks old. She is very snuggely, but seems to be able hold her own with our other dogs as well. Who's worlds are also upside down today.

Help, it is really hard to train her calling her "hey, new dog" (because we refuse to let a nickname like baby 0r princess stick because we can agree on a name to call her). "New Dog" is just not taking!

9 comments:

patsy said...

I like Matilda because it sounds cute with Morgan. Morgan & Matilda. She is beautiful. I can't believe he got her for you? Wow- she is beautiful. You are so great with dogs- living at your house I be she is in dog heaven!

PaD said...

What a cute puppy. I wish you guys liked something besides Lab's so I could come see you. Oh well. Maybe a miracle will hit me on the head and I won't be allergic to them anymore.

I think Matilda is good too.

Lindsey said...

I vote for Aspen or Lilly. She is sooooo cute, who did you get her from. If she has really strong bloodlines maybe her and Katie are related.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

She is so cute... I love labs! I like Matilda...

patsy said...

Jack says he likes Cannon- but she is a girl so whatever?

Hailey said...

Seymore Butts ~ Hailey Messer

p.s. hahahahahahaha

Hailey said...

Beth~ come on, seymore butts rocks! i betchya jake likes it. :D she is such a cute dog! man, she (i think it's a she. . .) makes max look like a stray. . . haha. aw max. . . he can't help it.

hailey

Beth said...

Thanks for all the input! It was quite a process but fun to get so many comments.

I am so glad to finally have a name for this little face. It really helps in training too.

Wish me luck! I hope to get a little more balance back into my life soon. So my posts won't all be puppy posts.

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!:

my name's Julieta and I'm from Argentina, I'm new in the blog,and I discovered your blog and I liked your new dog in my opinion, I like MONTANA, but I don't know all the names are beautiful. bye bye and happy new year!!!!!!! sorry for my english I'm a little forget.

Related Posts with Thumbnails