Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Home during the holidays...

I love being home during the holidays... and since I won't be able to come for Christmas with my family, I made a quick trip this week by myself to spend some time with my family.

I have to seriously get better at taking pictures, I was so wrapped up in visiting with everyone as they dropped in last night (Mom put out some food and everyone came by after they got off work and ate when they could, some early, some late ~ very sweet Mom, it was Fabulous to see everyone on my first night here)... I ended up with two pictures all night. Sorry for all the eyes closed guys.

I am loving the centerpieces on the table (I might have to sneak them into my bag before I go home)... and notice the tree in the background with sections of missing lights. She has bigger tree issues than I do:) I will have some service to provide before I go home. Fun, Fun!

1 comment:

patsy said...

I am so glad you are getting time with your sweet family. they are lucky to have you- you're the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails