Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Seattle Summary...

My Weekend trip to Seattle was wonderful... of course it went way too quickly, but a good time was had by all!

Here is a summary, in no particular order.

Of course my first annual Cookie Day... yes this is a picture with electrical and drilling repair. Who knew it would take part of the Boeing Engineering Crew to keep things going, but when the krumkake machines break down, you do what it takes to get them back up and running again.


There was the gingerbread house construction crew, and decorators.



Some cookie projects even required safety glasses.


But Quality Control was the best job in the house.


The Bridal Shower... for my nephews finace.


"My Mountain"
Some have tried to claim it as their mountain, but she is mine, she comes out when I arrive. She always puts a smile on my face. She is so beautiful and majestic. One of Gods most beautiful creations, Mt. Rainier!

I got to see another one of Gods beautiful creations, my sisters new Grandaughter Brooklynn. She is the cutest thing in pink ever!

Yes, we are all animal lovers, but my Sister is the most level headed one in the bunch... this is Charolette, and she doesn't require food or water, just love.


I did find some quiet time to finish my Christmas Cards!


I got to go see my Brother and SIL's house all decorated for Christmas!


And Mom's collection of all the Santa pictures over the years... these are precious.





Santa came to Ravensdale... our friends company party. Santa comes and so do all the kids from miles around to flock in for good food, toys, and to bring their list to Santa Claus.

I flew into downtown one day to drop off some work with my Sister, and I forget about the beautiful sights all around in the NW. As we came over the hill, the view of the water jumps right up at you.

And the trees covered in tiny white lights on the streets downtown.
(no picture available, cause it didn't happen ~ but I wanted it to really bad)
This is me wanting more than anything to see my Niece and her family, but it didn't happen. I was really bummed out, and I love her to pieces. I know she will understand and not hold it against me. Because I really really wanted to see them.
:(

My Sisters dog "Roxanne"... she is deathly afraid of cameras. But I was able to have my Mom sneak one in when she wasn't looking. Its a weird phobia for a dog, but it is v ery real for her. She is terrified to even see one in your hands.
I will have to practice my self portraits... I am horrible at them, but this is me and Mom at Costco.


Me and Sis at Nordstrom. I know, Im gonna have to work on getting the sign in, I was just happy not to cut one of us out. I could have fooled ya into thinking it was a picture of Seattle's Bluest skies... but no really there is a Nordstrom sign behind us. Oh well.


And when I returned home, my little Iron Chef had been busy working on a new zuchini sauce with beef and pasta. And clear mountain water with a slice of lime.
My boys missed me and were happy for me to be home!
I am so blessed!!!!

3 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I am glad you had a good time while you were in Seattle... I actually went to the Tri-Cities for the weekend at the last minute, so don't feel bad:) I love you...

patsy said...

Wow a great trip. It is so fun to see it documented. I love the santa pictures on your mom's piano. What a great idea! I like your self portrait photos! That's funny how the dog doesn't like cameras- poor thing. How's the puppy?

Lindsey said...

It looks like you had a great trip! Your family seems really awesome, you are very luck to have them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails