Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Post Office...

As much as I despise going to the Post Office I can't imagine having this job... what a horror to me not ever able to get your job finished. There is always more piles the next day. Not my idea of job security at all.
I am happy to report I got my holiday boxes off. It was a rotten experience at the Post Office, but I found some things and people to laugh about while I was waiting in line this time. I only have a few cards and a couple of missionary letters to send now. Whew!!
It does make me really appreciate packages in the mail now... I will try to keep that in mind and how much I love getting mail, the next time I have to send a package. It might help with some of the pain of going to the Post Office.
I did hear about a little Post Office in the boonies out of a house not too far from home, and the postal worker sounds like a dear lady... they just have shorter hours and close during lunch time. I might have to venture out and try it... I might learn to love sending mail. I want to, I really do!

2 comments:

patsy said...

Your package just got here this morning! the toffee is wickedly good. Oh my goodness- thank you I am loving it right NOW!
That was fast!

Beth said...

Yippee! That was fast. Its good to hear it made it, Thanks so much for letting me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails