Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Puppy Naps...

Taylor has grown so much in the time I was in Seattle, it is hard to believe. Her little legs are now getting long and gangley and she is falling all over herself from lack of coordination. But she has good balance and will lift one paw and balance on just 3 when she is getting ready to stalk something.

Morgan has been so good in training with her, by the time I made it home... they had her going to the back door when she needs to go outside. She just stands there, and you have to be on your toes, because she won't wait for very long, but that is HUGE, compared to following her around everywhere waiting on edge to scoop her up if she even looked like she was going to squat. I was really happy about her progress. The boys have done a great job!

She is still taking little puppy naps, which helps allot when I am trying to get some work done around here. And Morgan always has a watchful eye on her for me, and lets me know if she wakes up to go outside. My Man gave her her shots yesterday, so those made her more sleepy than usual.

I am happy to report "Taylor Training" is going well!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am glad your puppy training is going well.. that is great Morgan likes Taylor.

Kasey hates Katie and goes and pouts everytime Katie comes near her! Poor girl!

Beth said...

It is always risky how that relationship will start out... but the good news is they usually get over it all and are friends in the end.

Rudy was like Kasey when Morgan came along. Barely even tolerated her. But now they are buds (well on Rudy's terms of course).

patsy said...

What a sweet morgan! Great picture. Taylor looks like a silouette. So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails