Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

Eye Can See...

It was a day of vision yesterday...
I was productive enough to get all the laundry done, the picture came out dark, but it is piled high everywhere. I can get it all cleaned and folded, but I despise putting it away!
What is with that?
And yes, that is our little Rudy laying right in the middle of the warm clean towels just out of the dryer. Who doesn't like a warm towel out of the dryer. Btw, that is a great little way to give your spouse or roomate service... throw them in a warm towel when you hear them coming out of the shower.
The vision is the laundry is done and I can see the floors of our bedrooms again! Wahoo!!

And again... I couldn't get any great pictures of the teenager (good thing for the zoom lense, I was able to get this one from way across the store).
But he picked up his 1st pair of glasses yesterday. When I looked through them, I wondered if they were really prescription. But he says they help him see those way far away signs much clearer and sooner. So he was advised to wear them when he drives.

Still pretty serious, but I think they look good on him... and anything to see better when he drives, is always a good thing.

Another spike of vision I had, was to have the teenager put gas in the car now!
That is one of my least favorite things to do... I had a friend one time, that her husband would get up early and take her car to get gas... she never had to fill her own tank. I was so jealous of that!
I can't wait until I don't even have to go with him, and can just send him to fill up my tank!

One last visionary moment yesterday... it got cold and windy enough to pull out our winter jackets, and his still fits from last year! Wahoo!! It was a super nice Columbia coat and I was not looking forward to having to replace it, super nice and warm... and he can wear it two winters in a row! What a blessing for me!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails