Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good Mail....

I got some good mail today! The timing on this good mail was just amazing... I was in a low (the kind you could eat the whole box of chocolates)and trying to get out of my funk, and here comes mail from my cousin in South Carolina!

It is Estee Lauder freebie makeup (all in my colors!! she just knows me), makeup brushes (she must have been channeling me on Sunday... mine are icky), the cutest makeup bag, some stamps to help me out with the family reunion mail I am in charge of...

And I know you can't see this very well, but a spoon ring!! I have wanted one since like high school... I had no idea I had EVER told her about them, how did she know?... plus I have never seen one since high school, who knew they even still made them.

And what is really bizarre... on my Saturday outing with the boys, we stopped by a little shop having a sidewalk sale, and someone had made these really neat key rings out of spoon handles. It reminded me of the spoon rings so much, that drug my man inside so he could see them and make one for me. I am sure it would be another century or two before he could get around to something like that, but it gave me hope. Now today the ring shows up... I was blown away, excited, humbled, felt loved, surprised, and definately put me on the top of the world!
There is no doubt she is the kindess, most thoughtful, loving, sweet spirited lady ever!

2 comments:

patsy said...

I got some good mail today too! It's amazing what it can do to your day.
this here is some amazing good mail. She must have been feeling your vibe all the way across the country. So Cool!

Beth said...

Yes.. I love good mail!

I just have to get better at sending it! I think that is also what makes me appreciate it that much more, I know what it takes to send it... you have to be really thinking about that person and make all the efforts to go to the post office etc. It is a concentrated effort just for that person!

Related Posts with Thumbnails