Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Drive... to the Sea...

We went for a drive together as a family on Saturday morning... maybe avoiding chores, or to get some fresh air, or see all the fall follage... not sure how it even came about, but we all seemed to agree.
My intent was to take pictures of all the beautiful fall trees and colors while we were out... but we ended up in the City... somehow.... and the teenager wasn't even driving!
At this store.... a Sea of golf, EVERYTHING...
A Sea of drivers... if you zoom in you can see the boys druling (jk)
"no boys, that 1200.00 driver is not going to be under the tree at Christmas"
A Sea of golf bags...
A Sea of putters...
I have to laugh at 2J's... he had to touch everything in the store!
A practice green to try out the putters... "plunk, yes he made it"
A Sea of golf shoes.... "Mom, quit taking my picture"
A Sea of hats... (oooh, more drule)
And I saved the best for last... a virtual golf driving range....
but the big golfer dudes were hogging all the time. I have to admit, I am not a golfer, but it was a cool place to go check out. I remember my Dad taking us out on the weekends for drives... they never turned out like this. We always seemed to end up moving freight wherever we went.... somehow!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What store was this?

patsy said...

Wow what a store, you sure have a good attitude!
Lately after work, brian has been hitting a bucket of balls up at the golf course. I think he's hooked.

Beth said...

Golf Galaxy!

Jacob picked up the clubs once and was hooked! It is a great sport for him and his Dad to enjoy together. I hesitate to get involved, my sis says I would love it... but it can be expensive, and I certainly have enough hobbies to spend money on already.

Related Posts with Thumbnails