Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What are you crying about?

I can't quit crying today... I have missed my boys, but I am happy they will be home tomorrow... today is really the only day I have had time to let it get to me.
I am not sure if I am crying because it seems like they have been gone an eternity and I really miss them, or that they are coming home and my clean house will once again return to looking like boys live here (I finally got some inspiration to clean, but it took me two days to even put a dent in all the grime and guck).  


It kind of feels like I just don't want them to come home yet, because it puts me a week closer to the reality of the teenagers mission application.  I am so excited for him, but I don't want it to come yet.  


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails