Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Feel the rain...

♫ Release your inhibitions ...Feel the rain on your skin ...No one else can feel it for you ...Can speak the words on your lips ...Live your life with arms wide...Today is whereyour book begins ♫
It's been a crazy week for weather... I got caught out in a down pour the other day.  But it felt sooo good!  I actually took the dog for a walk in it when I got home (knowing I could come home and do the whole bubble bath afterwards).  It was like we were the only ones on earth, we had the streets to ourselves.  I LOVE the rain!!
I love the cleansing power of rain, and I love how green the world looks after a drink of rain.  I can hear myself think in the quiet of the rain.  And yet somehow the rain helps me not to over think.  It calms me, my head is clear, refreshed.  Ready for all the uncertainty of the days and weeks ahead.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails