Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Penny...

"In God We Trust"
If I trust in God, the name of God is Holy... even on a coin. Whenever we find a coin, we see that inscription. It is written on every single United States Coin, but we don't seem to notice it!
God drops a message right in front of me telling me to Trust Him. Who am I to pass it by?
When we see a coin, pick it up... stop and pray; see if our trust IS in God at that moment?
It is God's way of starting a conversation with us, pick it up and acknowledge a response back to Him to let Him know you DO Trust in Him, if only in that moment!
God is patient, Cherish the penny, He has made them plentiful for each of us.
.
Someone sent me an email with this "message", I just loved it.
I do believe God speaks to us and starts conversations with us in quiet ways.
Just yesterday I purposely stepped over a penny and didn't pick it up because it was tails up... even though I am not necessarily a superstitious person.
I am not sure if I will look at a penny on the ground the same way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails