Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Visits...

I got to see Miss Dot! She took care of me when I was a little girl... she is like another Mom to me! She had a daycare for sooo many years, I am not her only adopted out child so it was weird to have her show my ornaments on her tree from other children that she was like a Mom too... she had always made me feel like I was the ONLY one!!



Mom's first cousin... Mary Angela, still looking good. We really bonded when she and her husband were in Seattle this summer. It was so fun to see her again.



Another friend came by, I hadn't seen Rob in probably 25 years, but we have kept in contact, and I didn't get one picture of him. ???? He looked so good, it was so fun to see him. He brought one of his daughters Julia, so we had fun feeding Rosey and Cali some apples.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails