Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

Your mess or mine....

I have been pretty busy this week while Jacob has been at Helaman Camp... busy has been good; but it is so quiet around here without him, I couldn't help but miss him... terribly!!!
.
But I knew I wouldn't miss his messes he makes all over the house. I am constantly finding his shoes piled up by the door, and golf tees and just random stuff all the time, I just thought he was the one making the house a mess all the time. Until I took a look around today and realized the house was a disaster and he has been gone all week, and Jim has been at work all day, Darn... all the messiness this week had to be me. I just hate it when that happens.
.
So as I was dusting the book shelf...

Behind every thing...


I kept finding dog toys....
Inside every bowl... more toys.


When we play with this little girl, the only way to get her to stop is to hide the toy when your done. It is annoying at the moment... but when I looked down and she was looking up at me with those big ol' eyes... it was just so darn cute.
.
I can't wait for Jacob to get home... I haven't washed a golf tee all week; and I miss him.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I always get so frustrated with my kids "stuff" laying everywhere but I know that one day they aren't gonna be around to leave messes and I sure am gonna miss it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails