Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coupon deals...

Just to remind myself why I take the time to clip coupons I am posting this weeks coupon shopping trip in my journal. I got some really good deals with doubles this week, and I am pretty excited.
.
8 cans Pringles .50 (I don't normally buy these, but Jim will enjoy having them for his lunches)
4 loaves of bread - free (pd sales tax only)
10 pasta cups .50
1 watermelon - no coupons I just LOVE watermelon
2 bxs Capri Sun - free (pd sales tax only)
1 gal milk - .17
2 Purex laundry soap
1/2 gal chocolate milk - free (pd sales tax only)
3 bxs whole fruit frozen bars .50
3 bottles Taco Bell hot sauce
3 cans Taco Bell re fried beans
(original price before coupons would have been $93.41)
My total $7.30 !!!
AND I still have a $10 coupon to use on my next shopping visit.
AND I got .60 off per gallon with my gas rewards!
.
So exciting, I love coupons!!
Just a little something to take my mind off of missing my teenager this week.

3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

HOLY COW!!! That is so awesome! If you haven't already (I will check your blog) you should post how you do this! Where you shop and when you buy stuff. I'd love to learn!

Lindsey said...

YAY Beth!!! I love couponing!!!

Kristi M. said...

You did such an awesome job! The final total is incredible.

Related Posts with Thumbnails