Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Night at the Museum...

Well as much as I would like to go on a field trip to the museum... this was not that. It was a trip to see the movie "Night at the Museum 2". I had gotten free tickets a couple of weeks ago in one of my coupon frenzies.
.
I really wanted to use them on a quiet romantic dinner date night with my strong silent mysterious man... but when he suggested getting out of the house and taking the teenager to a show. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. He usually wants to stay home, and after working from home all week, I normally want to get out of the house. So we are typically polar opposites. I was tired, I had already been with the teenager so much that day, that he was driving me insane... but I wanted to get out of the house.
So off we go... we got stuck behind 3, yes 3 accidents on the way. When we finally arrived the movie was jam packed with mostly kids under 3... one of which sat directly behind me and would stand up behind my seat and put his sticky little hands on my neck and pat the top of my head when he got excited. It was so cute, I couldn't yell at him, but ewwwwwww! And why weren't his parents getting a clue... I am a STRANGER... he shouldn't be so comfortable with me. Anyway, it was pretty funny, and eventually he got tired and fell asleep in his seat.
.
I won't be a movie critic, because everyone likes different kinds of movies... but it was really fun to get out of the house with my boys. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

WOW... kids under 3??? I thought that movie would scare my kids... maybe not?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails