Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Monday...

Happy Memorial Day!

I can't believe it, but my teenager was up at 6am to go put out flags for the scouts.
This is the first year, we haven't done this together. One of the leaders made breakfast for the boys before they left. I heard him up, but then I rolled over and went right back to sleep.
.
When he got home, these two were out the door to go shoot whistle pigs.

"Wait, what about my lawn"?

I guess I am home alone for the day, while these guys are out male bonding.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ok...I am from Owyhee County where we drive tractors to school and 4 wheelers to the store and I have no idea what a whistle pig is.... I will have to google them.

Beth said...

ha ha it's a little ground squirrel varmit... quick on it's feet and pops in and out of mounds of dirt... wascally little critters and fun to shoot the boys say... but hard to hit apparently.

Related Posts with Thumbnails