Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The do...

Yea! No green hair!

Okay, I wasn't really worried that she would turn my hair green, she is a professional, and I love how she does my hair... I guess I spent too much time growing up around a brother who lived for April Fools Day! Look out Panda it's just right around the corner, and he starts planning just after St. Patricks Day... see how paranoid it made me!
So now I just live the next few days of trying to get the hair to look like this again before I give up and just towel dry and go!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute... Kate is awesome!

She Loves To Make said...

Really cute hair!

Anonymous said...

Looking good!
Love the hair!!
Katie did a terrific job as always!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning but it maybe him that needs the warning because I always have a thing or two up my sleve. *giggle*

Your hair looks awesome.
You are so cute!!
And your hair is cute too *giggle*
Big sis Panda

patsy said...

Your hair is always so cute-

Anonymous said...

That is exactly how I just cut my hair....dododododod

Related Posts with Thumbnails