Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

1st day of spring, no school...

It doesn't feel like I accomplished much today on paper, but I feel really good. I am not on the roof, but definitely out of the hole!
It was the 1st day off school for spring break, the first day of spring and it really feels like it here! Oh so sunny and even warm!!! Yippee!!!
I got some house work done, had the teenager climb into the attic and find the Easter box decorations that I couldn't find on my own last week; took one of the dogs for a walk; took myself for a different longer walk; got some of my work done in my office; a little laundry done; took the teenager golfing; I got some teenager to do some really past due chores he hadn't gotten done due to a busy golf schedule; I really focused on a better healthier eating plan for myself; and got my Easter decorations put out.
I really want to go pull out my spring/summer clothes that are packed up... it is so exciting pulling them out and finding new things to wear. I am so happy my sister taught me this habit of switching out my clothes in my closet twice a year. It's hard to just start it, but now I would never go back to keeping everything in my closet all year again. I hadn't done my shoes in the past, but last fall I packed up all my sandals with my clothes too, so I am really excited about finding some new shoes to wear. I love shoes!
No pictures, I am in a photo funk!
I hope I get over this quickly, photos totally make the journaling experience!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails