Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Visiting Teaching...

I really wish over the years I would have documented all of my visiting teaching partners from church. I think I remember most of them, because I almost always become great freinds with them along the way.
.
I hope that is the case this time... Meet Alison... aka Sister Bishop (she is our Bishops wife)! She is also Mom to one of my "blogger girls", and also to one of my Young Women in our Ward. I have known her almost since we moved here, but never had an opportunity to work close with her, only admired her from afar (and never ever noticed how BLUE her eyes are!!! wow she had beautiful eyes!!!).
.
I am really looking forward to getting to know her better and really hope she becomes one of those great friends that I never ever forget. I will try not to be too glomy and clingy, and run her off. But I love being vt companions already!!!
.
So here is my new beginning at documenting my vt companions from here on out... what a great place to start!

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

oh my goodness.
this makes me unbelievably happy.
like jumping up, yelling for the roommates, grinning, laughing silly happy.
you are the best example of documenting life. i am so grateful that your blog brings your sweet spirit into my life every day!

p.s. thank you for the wonderful compliments on my mother. you are an amazing person!

Beth said...

Rachel,
I was hoping you would get a kick out of seeing your mom on my blog!

We took the picture with you totally in mind! The comments are just how I feel.

So cool you got as excited as I was about this!! Your mom seems so calm, cool and collected (your Dad is that way too, where do you get all your giddyness from?), I really hope all my excitement and the happy, jumping up and down grinning laughing silly happy I am feeling doesn't make her kick me to the curb or run her off... maybe she will be a little used to it because you have broken her in to it. he he he

It should be fun... I will keep you posted on our adventures together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails