Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ink ~ Shmink....

I wasted almost my whole day yesterday in between all the work I had to catch up on, dealing with ink cartridges for my printer.
Unfortunately this isn't the 1st time I have had to do this.
.
It's so ugly, black smudges every where, even when I am trying to be careful!
.
Then the printer doesn't recognize the new cartridge, then the next new cartridge won't prime, then the next new cartridge primes but the page is totally blank when it prints!!! ARRRGGGGG!!! Returning all of them, and now spending my time on research for a new printer... Laser vs. Ink jet... it's quite a controversy out there in the Internet world. I will go see what consumer reports says and go from there.
.
Ink Shmink!!
.
I did take time out to run go get my haircut, but didn't get a picture of me and Katie because I forgot my camera, and today it looks really weird and feels super short, so I am not sure I want to do a picture now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralph and I got an HP color laser jet 3600n and just absolutely love it!! We figured that the cartridges are expensive to buy at first but in the long run it will save us a bunch of money…. Last years calendars cost over $600 dollars and more then 3 days to make… this year will be much nicer!

Beth said...

Thanks for your input on the color laser, that is what I am leaning towards. Yea, I couldn't afford to do calendars anymore. I am glad you guys have picked that up and maybe it will be affordable for you this year.

HUGS,
Beth

PaD said...

I had the same problem with ink this past week. We finally took them all back and got a new printer. Still and Ink one tho. Deb says the laser's are great printers.

It was great to see the photo's of Bill and Jim. I'm glad they're doing good too.

Jacob and Taylor playing was fun to see. Miss you all. Mom D

Related Posts with Thumbnails