Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Recovery from "Girls Week"...

I am determined to stay on my feet and not drop into a hole feeling sorry for myself and being all lonely without the "girls" today (like I did last year).
.
So I got up, did my walking this morning.
My Sister emailed me with a great name for my goat!
Who has been singing to me, and keeping me in great spirits all morning.

Meet Abby (Abigail) Goat!

.

Rudy is pretty far under his covers with the cooler morning temperature, and especially with Abby singing away... "high on a hill"! He wasn't into the yodeling at all, but still in his usual fine mood.

My girls on the other hand... they are a mess! Taylor either wants me to hold her in my lap.... or go play in the mud with her outside. Either is fine, but nothing in-between will do.
And this face... trying to work, with this face looking up at me all day!

Good Grief Charlie Brown!!!

Could they be missing Aunt Lynn and Nene any more? I think we are all feeling the same way inside.

But no time for feeling low around here... we have more company coming today!

Yipee! We are really excited to finally get to have one of my strong silent mysterious man's childhood friend and his wife and mom come by on their way to Washington. We have been trying to hook up with them over the years several times with no success. I hope today is really going to be the day.

1 comment:

Johnna said...

I am glad that you had so much fun. You all look so happy. Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails