Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo!

My Sisters in town!
And she brought this...

"High on the hill was a lonely goatherd"...
.

We love "The Sound of Music" but I was cracking up when she pulled this out of her suitcase...
This will definitely make me smile when ever I have a rough day!!

My next door neighbor met us for lunch. We have the best neighbors, we love this gal she is wonderful!


And then out to see Katie! The teenager met us after school and he and my sis got their hair all spiffed up!

When my strong silent mysterious man got home from work, he took us to one of our favorite places for dinner by the river. I felt so spoiled all day, to have my family with me!
A good time was had by all!

1 comment:

patsy said...

WHAT A GREAT DAY
please tell me Jake is on his tippy toes in that last picture!!?
what in the world- he CAN'T be that tall, can he?

how great for you to have your family there- your family is amazing, just like you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails