Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Back to Blogging...

Today I am going to attempt to catch up on my blogging... at first, life was just spinning out of control, and I was sooooo busy, I just was too tired at the end of the day to blog, and up early hitting the ground running the next day and not taking time to blog before each day began.

Then... I got sick. Sicker than I have been in a very long time.

Oh, I am not a good patient when I am sick... the moaning and groaning, the short temper, the snapping at anyone and everyone I love. It's not a pretty sight.

Today I am at least able to get out of bed, but still pretty sickly.
It just stinks to be sick on the 4th of July!!

We have had some amazing fun memorable times this past week and I want to blog about them so those wonderful memories don't fade away, and I can keep a precious part of them with me forever.

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Being sick is no fun at all, I am sorry that it has come your way... I hope you're feeling better soon!

PaD said...

I'm sorry you've been sick Beth. I loved the photo's and video's. Get well soon. Love ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails