Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

The teenager and his bff...

The teenager had some fun with his bff (best friend forever... this is just a joke at our house from the commercial about text messaging on tv... I guess boys don't really have best friends... dudes just hang out).
-
But these two are pretty good friends, their birthdays are just 7 days apart, so they have been able to stay together in their sunday school classes as they advance.

Of course their favorite past time... video games! These two have spent countless hours doing this together... but this is their first time on the new futon... looks like it fits well.

I think I really want a Wii, so they will get up and get moving while they play video games.

... a game of golf!

They both played their best games ever!!

While my strong silent mysterious man caught up on his sleep for the week... and Morgan stayed watch so no kitty cats would get him in his sleep!

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

I love Jacob and Conor... (don't tell them that or they probably won't ever speak to me again :D) They are just two fantastic kids!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails