Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

2nd phase of the redecorating...


I don't want to show too much of the redecorating project, before the big unveiling, but...

It is a tough job on the designer to include all the special things in our lives that are old, and new and borrowed and play the blues....


But I can say that the design includes great lighting to highlight some very special items that mean an awful lot to someone very special that lives here.

Which is always great leverage to get him to step in and help with the execution of the plan.

I can't wait to unveil the finished room when we are all done.

I love my Mom, and I am so happy she is willing to share her talents with me to make our home feel a little more like a haven.

Stay tuned... more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you find time to journal while mom is there and I am looking forward to seeing the Unavailing finished job.
It sounds so exciting, I am glad that mom is there to enjoy the fun and lend her expertise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails