Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The begining of the redecorating...

No rest for the weary... we have been redecorating.
Some rooms in my house desperately needed freshening up, and a new look, or a fix on function. So while Nene is visiting she agreed to lend me her magic touch.
We cleared out the living room, and got to work.
My strong silent mysterious man is always 1st to grab the carpent cleaner... it's just "his thing". He doesn't do dishes, laundry or windows, but he cleans carpets.
I got the living room painted almost all the way painted the 1st day and then when my boys came home they helped me finish it up.
We had to take a break on the 2nd day to get the teenager to Katie for a very desperately needed haircut.
While he was out working on his golf tan, he had no time to go see her... so it got pretty bad, before it got better.
But all is well in the universe again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails