Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Schools out...

No school again on Friday, so I had the teenager with me all day... yippee!
He was right on track asking me all kinds of questions I couldn't answer and filling my head up with thoughts that tend to float around in his head, that I don't need to worry about... but end up stressing over... because he dumped it in my head!!! ARRRGGGGG!!!!!

We got more snow... which meant he lost more driving time... which leaves more time to pick on me... I will give him an A+ in this department... he has it down to a science now.

He can't be trusted when I am taking the self portrait...

But I have a few tricks up my sleeve too....

He thought we were waiting to take the picture when in fact I had the video rolling to catch him in the act.... See I am smarter than a 5th Grader.

But he acts like he should still be in the 5th Grade!

He makes me a crazy Mom, but he is really funny, fun to be around (most of the time) and he makes me laugh (when I am able to let my hair down and fall for his jokes).

I think everyone should have a teenager or three!

3 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I tagged you on my blog... It was a fun one to do. I love you~ AImee

Hailey said...

AHAHA! that's so funny! jake! you sucker you. . . keep teasing him. builds character.

hailey

PaD said...

Cute Video. Jack wanted me to ask you about the golf tournament. When you get a chance, call me. I don't want to interrupt your workday. Love ya, Mom D

Related Posts with Thumbnails