Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hair today... Gone Tomorrow...

I was so excited for my hair appointment to finally get here...
I was getting to the end of my rope, and when everyday starts feeling like a bad hair day... I knew it was time to do something!
My thoughts were all over the place this week, about what to do with my hair.
Trim, color, hack?? I had gone the full gamut of emotions and ideas...
I finally decided, not to decide.
Katie is awesome! She knows me really well, she is up to date on trends, and always knows what looks good on me, and more importantly what FEELS good to me.
I think a good haircut should feel good!
I trust her with my head!

Yes, even after I saw nearly 7 INCHES gone... (I didn't even realize I had that much up there).

As always... she pulled through with flying colors.... edgy, stylish,

but totally feels like "a new me".

I hope I never ever lose her, she is the best therapist in the world... I feel like I left all those winter blues on the floor of her shop!

Thanks Katie!!!

6 comments:

Brit said...

I love your haircut! It looks great!

Johnna said...

Wow! I really like it!

Love you!

Johnna

PaD said...

You look smashing. Love your new hairdo. You haven't called me yet so I'm going to call you. Love ya, Mom D

patsy said...

What a great haircut!! I love it. I was supposed to get my hair cut yesterday but my girl is sick, I was soo bumbed.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love your hair!

M said...

Sister Dailey, your haircut looks good from the pics. I like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails