Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag... I'm am it!

10 Years Ago...
I was not a member of the LDS Church. My teenager was 5 years old. My husband and I bowled on a league every Saturday night and had to beg to get our son back from his grandparents who kept him while we went out (sometimes they were stubborn and we couldn't get him until Sunday night).

5 Things on my list to do today...
1. Meeting with a client 8am.
2. Clean my kitchen.
3. Pay the utility bill.
4. Take the teenager to golf tryouts after school.

5. Get a really late collection letter approved from a client, so it can be mailed.

Snacks I enjoy...
Chips, salsa and cream cheese, oranges sliced in wedges, good chocolate, hot chocolate, All Bran crackers and laughing cow cheese, spinach dip, sherbet...

3 Bad Habits...
1. putting my fingers in my mouth (according to my hubbs)
2. whining about my weight
3. yelling to get my point across, when I don't feel like I am heard

5 Place I have lived...
1. Simpsonville, SC
2. Atlanta, GA
3. Omaha, NE
4. Kent, Buckley, Enumclaw WA
5. Boise, ID

5 Jobs I have had...
1. Accounting office for Candy Store (can't remember the name... not See's)
2. KMD Inc. Family owned transportation and warehousing company -you name it, I did it.
3. Bremmeyer Logging - Office Manager
4. Pacific Distribution - Warehousing and Transportation CEO
5. Self employed bookkeeper and Stay at home mom.

5 Things you don't know about me...
1.

2.
3.

4.
5.
you don't know them for a reason... I am embarrassed, it's a secret, you might not like me, they are released on a need to know basis, or I just couldn't think of anything.

If I suddenly had a million dollars...
I would be really really afraid! It probably means I was gambling and won (how else would I suddenly come into a million?)... and I can't pay tithing on those winnings, which means I wouldn't have any blessings from them... which would be a horrible curse!


I would look like that couple in Georgia who just one the lottery... the curse of the lottery definitely looks like it hit them already.... she was grinning from ear to ear talking about her new car she was going to buy, and he looked dazed and confused.

While it sounds all wonderful not to have any debt... I think it is what keeps me in line. Working to pay it off.


I am tagging Lindsey, Hailey (you have to give me the link to your blog when you do this), and Pattsy D.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails