Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The best neighbors, the best chocolate...

We have the best neighbors!
It is so hard because you don't get to chose your neighbors, so we feel so blessed to have so many good ones. They watch over us, our home, our son, and our animals on a regular basis! They are the best!
One neighbor brought this box of Lindor chocolate truffle balls by Lindt for getting her mail for a couple of weeks. How did she know these are my very very favorite chocolate?
These have caused me to turn my nose up at other chocolates when they don't compare... can you imagine! They are just that good! It really wasn't difficult to cover her mail, I was outside getting mine anyway, so I felt a little guilty... but I love these sooo much, I couldn't resist!
One time she brought us a Pizza Hut gift card for helping her with her sprinklers... she is so thoughtful! And if I didn't know better, I would think she had been peeking into the windows of our home... pizza and chocolate! How well does she know us!!!!
It really is a great feeling to be close enough to our neighbors to do things for each other and not just the passing by waves, but people who really care!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are so lucky to have good neighbors. I think we have about the worst neighbors in the world and i really wish we had better ones.

patsy said...

wow great neighbors! I love those chocolates too- mmmm I found them in college & haven't been able to resist them ever since- they are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails