Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2007

The Weekend...

Saturday we were out all day until 5pm putting campaign flyers on doors... we must have walked 10 miles or more. It was good exercise, and I suppose a good service, but we were pooped out when we got home.

Sunday after church, we went to visit with Grandma and Grandpa before they left to go home on Monday morning...

My man with his Mom and Harley (the dog)...

Two J's with Aunt Fay...

And of course it doesn't really matter where we are when Sunday nap time comes around, he will be sure to get one in...

I put some of my brother and SIL's soup in the crockpot for dinner when we got home... YUMMM!! Cheddar Cheese and Brocoli... it's the best stuff! I hand carried it home on the plane from Seattle with me to savor and enjoy at home. Thanks Ralph and Panda, it was worth every mile I had to tote it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails