Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's My Birthday...

I know I am really spoiled... we always had a rule you couldn't open any presents before your birthday.

But when I was in Seattle, my Sis got me some New Balance shoes... and My Mom got me a new Purple Vest (it's so dark in this picture, I'll take another pic wearing it)... and my MIL was here this weekend and got me a beading book, necklace and earings. And I already got 2 birthday cards from a friend I used to work for, and my investment company (they always remember my birthday... I don't care, it makes me feel special to get birthday cards, and I think they actually hand write mine, it's not printed) I love them all!

See I really am special today! I can't wait to start my day!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well Happy Birthday Beth!!! You and Toms b-days are only a day apart.

PaD said...

I'm glad you had a great day Beth. That crab place sounded good. If I could eat it that is. I hope you can find a different necklace that you like that fits.

Glad you had a great day even with raking leaves.

Beth said...

Thank you for the b-day wishes, it was a fabulous day!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails