Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa came to town...

We got to go over to Aunt Fays and visit with Grandma and Grandpa for a little bit this afternoon. She made us some homemade corn dogs with a new little mini cooker she brought with her. They were AWESOME... when she said she would make us corn dogs for dinner, I was thinking like frozen Costco dogs. These were not frozen Costco at all... they were amazing... even picky husband ate one and loved it. Thanks Grandma!

We have to giggle because 2J's towers over her now!

Harley, Fay's new puppy was the center of attention...

His has the best little personality... what a cutie.

Oh yeah, back to the visit (I can't help it, I LOVE dogs)... well it was pretty quick, we had to eat and run. And Grandpa and Gene and Fay were there, I just didn't get any more pictures. We will see them again tomorrow... I will get more pictures then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails