Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The missionary...

I promise I will get some good photos in his new suit (the whole thing) he bought for his mission. These are only pieces he was trying of his new clothes and rain coat yesterday and I got a few pics before he wouldn't let me take anymore.
I just love his smile!!
He suggested a shot of him with the famous soccer shirt underneath and I could get a shot of him pulling off his shirt and tie "superman" style to unveil "the shirt" underneath. Honestly, I don't know where he gets the humor from... but he is sooo happy. It's good to sit back and watch him, a very special time in his life.
For me, fun, but hard too... up and down, over the top excited one minute, crying the next. For his Dad, I think he is still in denial.
What a journey!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails