Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flippin' Stix...

It was so nice outside this afternoon and the teenager had been aching to go shoot his bow.
So we finally got to go out together to the local archer range to flip a few stix!
 It's a fairly new outdoor range and I hadn't seen it finished and the cool metal sculpture that had been added.

 Yes, the competitive drive came right out in the boys... but it wasn't super fair because the teenager had outgrown his bow, so he was having to short pull it so he didn't end up shooting himself in the hand.
I did better than I thought I would after not having even gotten mine out of the case for a really really long time, I was honing in after a shot or two.
 Of course my strong silent mysterious man has to show off his mad skills.
 We all had a really fun time and soaked up all the sun we could get!  It was so neat to get out of the house and do something together, I love family time :)
A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails