Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chocolate Caramel Cookies...

It's official, my boys LOVE this recipe, who wouldn't?  
And I love my new lens!
That was an unexpected bonus... maybe I will cook more, so I can take food photos (to add to my photography collection I am starting... see the link to the right under "more about me")!  Hey honey, the gift that keeps on giving (smile)!!
As a photographer I have to make many sacrifices to get the right shot sometimes... YES! I ate the other half of the cookie, but I promise I will save the rest of the plate for my boys.



4 comments:

Emily Jane said...

Delicious, right??

Beth said...

Oh my stars... so delicious!! Jim took some to work and "shared" and everyone is wanting the recipe for their wife!!! A big hit!!!

Emily Jane said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! Spread the love. :]

Lindsey said...

OMG... best cookies I think I have ever had!

Related Posts with Thumbnails