Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday!!

Finally THE PARTY post!(photo by Richard Walker)
Pictures.... from my Dad's 80th birthday surprise party.

We had a luncheon at Branks in Sumner.... a wonderful BBQ restaurant and the owner is a friend of my parents and moved to Seattle from Greer SC only a few miles from where my Dad gew up! It's a cool story. And he makes great BBQ!!


I didn't take very many pictures because there were so many old friends and family there, we had a photographer, Richard Walker, so I got to enjoy and have fun.
Here are a couple of his great photos of my Dad... He did some amazing photos for us!
It was so nice to have someone there to do this for us.










It was a great day, and we had so much fun honoring my Dad on his special day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails