Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Peanut butter does NOT go with everything...

One of my favorite snacks lately is celery and a tiny bit of peanut butter. I learned that the peanut butter is a great source of protein; but like with all good things, it has to be eaten in great moderation. (when our stock goes down some, I am going to "invest"... I say that because it is sooooooooooo expensive here, in some almond butter. I hear that is even better for you than peanut butter!
.
So when I allow myself to indulge, I try and balance out my peanut butter with a ton of veggies! I found it is also a great way to get my daily veggies in, since I am not a huge fan of many of them, so I can get burned out quickly.
.
So today I had a whole plate of veggies for lunch and a tsp of peanut butter with my celery, and some got on my green pepper slices... *** note to self - green peppers and peanut butter is really GROSS!!!
.
Who knew?!!!

2 comments:

Emily Jane said...

Haha Well I will gladly not learn that lesson from experience! :]

She Loves To Make said...

Ew!

Related Posts with Thumbnails