Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A work in progress...

Yesterday the teenager was out of school for 1/2 day; so it seemed like a good time to tackle the huge project in our back yard.
The cute flower bed, that used to flourish...
Now more commonly known as "the track"

Is on it's way out... and much needed grass re-seeding for the back yard is on it's way in. We took out the dead tree. Moved the rose bushes, which required digging them up, but also digging new holes to put them in. I hope they survive the transplant, it was allot of work. Thankfully I had the teenager to do most of that digging. He was awesome! I was impatient and bossy, so I feel terrible about it today, because I can see how much work he really did, even with me and my fits of how he kept doing it all wrong. I am in severe repent mode today!

Now digging out the cute little fence that is cemented in... that will be our next phase of the project. If I haven't lost my best (and only) worker.
I hope he will accept my apologies... he has some great forgiving qualities about him.
I could never get any of this done without him!
.
Thanks buddy, I love you... your the best son a mother
could ever pray to have bless her life! Please forgive me of my shortcomings.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You know it amazes me every day how forgiving children are and how they really do love us unconditionally. When I lose my temper with my boys and later apologize they are always so forgiving and forget all about it. I think if we as adults did that more this world would be a better place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails